- Shri.J.Sreenivasa Murthy - email@example.com
- Shri.Sreenivasa Varakhedi - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shri.G.N.Srinivasa Prasanna - email@example.com
- Shri.Seshadri Kaipa
- Shri.Om Vikas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smt.Leela Mahendale
- Future Society is emerging as a knowledge society that will be knowledge predominant and voice interactive.
- Technology is bringing newer tools to augment creativity and facilitate faster and wider human networking.
- Multiple linguistic communities are reducing in number and creative aspects in native Language.
- Attempt will be made to consolidate the available tools and techniques and integrate them to develop more complex systems for linguistic networking.
- Mimicking human behavior and networking across a variety of cultures and communities is a complex Problem and ambitious technological goal to achieve. Attempts could however be made to succeed in steps in collaborative mode.
- Sanskrit studies to integrate in the School Curriculum for Innovation, Discipline and Global Harmony.
- Sanskrit studies to digital unite various linguistic communities.
- Sanskrit studies to contribute to speech enabled knowledge management.
- Transcreation of Sanskrit Science knowledge to dovetail with modern science & technology.
- Interdisciplinary research integrating cognitive science, knowledge technology, psychology, sociology, literature, economics, management etc.
- Emerging Sanskrit informatics – Technology Development and Knowledge Management.
After preliminary discussion, the following suggestions were made;
- To encourage SSS to organize training/orientation programs for heads of institutions, faculty and students.
- To develop instructional material, laboratory kits, etc for distribution to schools and colleges
- S3C to organize annual international conference in different countries, in India with a gap of minimum two years.
- The consortium may be registered as S3C [Sanskrit Science Societies Consortium] with the above vision and mission statements
- Smt.Leela Mahendale may be entrusted to resolve issues related to formal registration as society/trust and prepare bye-laws.
- The core promoters for the proposed S3C may tentatively include the following and may be approached for their formal consent.
- The promoters from India may be requested to give a seed corpus contribution of Rs.10,000/- or more whereas promoters from abroad may be requested to give $500 or more as seed corpus contribution.
- After registration, membership subscription in 3 years block may be as follows:
Three years block subscription for Corporate
Three years block subscription for Institution
Three years block subscription for Individual
Three years block subscription for individuals from abroad
Life Membership may be considered only for individuals as follows
Venkatakrishna Sastry <email@example.com>
Shrinivasa varakhedi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Leena Mehendale <email@example.com>,
Ramanujam CDAC/B <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Kavi Mahesh <email@example.com>,
LD Singh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
H.S. Puttanna" <email@example.com>,
Roshan Makam <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Guru prasad <email@example.com>
J.Sreenivasamurthy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Shrinivasa Varakhedi - email@example.com